23 jan 2011

Jamie lidell and stuff - AMAZING songs

Hi guys , 


I just wanted to share some real music with you guys , I think this man makes amazing songs. 
Lovely musicvideos , he has an original soul / jazzy voice and I love his music alot. 
I also want to share a few other videos with you guys that I really like. 
Have a look, sit back and enjoy !! 


Another day 

Little bit of feel good

Multiply 

Game for fools






And a few videos I really like  
Peter doherty and Coco summer - Bohemian love 
This song makes me want the summer to come even more.
A glass of wine, nice music on , sitting in the sun on the beach or in the garden.
In a bikini top and shorts. <3
Pff just another few months. 





I love this guy , Paolo nutini , he's stunning makes gorgeous songs and has an unique voice. 
His voice gives me the chills. 




 A top40 songs - the script with for the first time. 
I just love this song,  the melody is just gorgeous , EVEN my boyfriend knows the melody and lyrics haha. 




Tim & Jean - Come Around.
This song is amazing , the music is kinda underground. 
They are called Tim & Jean , check them out. 
They remind me of MGMT , that kinda style. 
I WANT THE SUMMER BACK 


Jessie J - Do it like a dude ( acoustic )
Oh My God , this girl .... damn 
Her voice gives me the chills , just amazing girl. 
She's unique , rough , classy , I really like her. 
Check her out - Jessie J


I have a waking up routine , 
The first 2 minutes I open my eyes , and put my tv on , on MTV.
Often when I put MTV on this song shows up and it just makes my day.
Only thing is that this song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day but heey its a good song so I dont care haha. 


That was it , I hope you enjoyed the songs,
What are your favorite songs now ?
Leave a comment in the comment section bellow : ) 

With lots and lots of love , 
Rianne x