17 jan 2011

NOTD- nail of the day - Red

Hi gorgeous 


Today I swatched my Catrice nail polish - nr 070 - Caught on the Red Carpet
So here are some swatches and the end results. 
I love these nailpolishes , they're so cheap and I love the colour range. 
The texture is exactly right , not to thick and not to thin and the brisels are the perfect size.



This nailpolish only costs €2,49 ( for so far only availleble in holland) at the kruidvat 
This is the end result , I love this colour on my nails. It's a classic colour.


 I love these nailpolishes and I have 10 nailpolishes of this brand. 
And another 5 that are from the old range. 
Before I put on this polish I use my steps that I posted before.
I will be posting all the colours of the 10 polishes that I have till so far. 
Today I will do another colour called : I sea you. 
So keep a look on the blog if you're instressted in the other colours. 


Hope you liked it , and thanks for reading , 
x With lots of love , Rianne