3 aug 2011

FOTD - red lips

Hello lovely ladies and gents , 





































































Today's article is a post of a look that I did two days ago.
And I really loved the look , it looks classy and really old and I absolutely love this look.
It's my daily make up , with a pin up twist.


I have two versions , one WITH bandana and one without.
I wore this look 2 days in a row cause I  loved the lips and it's actually a lipstick a recently bought. 
The lipstick of the essence 50's girls reloaded line and I fell in love with this color.
So have a look at my interpretation of a classy pin up look


Without bandana












With bandana , going 50's girls pin up style. 








And one with my glasses on , just to see how it would look.
Looks good I think  ! 

I will do another article on pin ups pictures that I collected.
Pin up girls are just amazing , elegant ,beautiful and inspiring.
 Well this was it , 
I hope you liked it and enjoyed watching.

With lots and lots of love , 
Rianne x