26 aug 2011

NOTD - passion pink

Hi lovely ladies and gents , 

Today's article is a nail of the day , of one of my favorite colors.
I really like this color and it even looks more bright in real.
Its a bright pink with a blue/purple undertone in it , which looks absolutely gorgeous.
So have a  look at all the swatches and the information about this nail polish and brand.


The nail polish that i'm talking about is :
Catrice - Wrapped around my finger 
Number - 190

A gorgeous bright pink with blue/purple undertone.


 You can see the gorgeous sheen that the nail polish has , with its blue / purple undertone.
I think this nail polish is just stunning and I also wear it on my toes.
Its just such a bright color and really looks pretty.



 I dont know if they sell this nail polish brand outside of Europe.
As far as I know they sell it in Holland , Belgium , Germany , Switzerland and Austria.
The nail polishes cost €2,49 , which is a great deal for a great nail polish.
For my nails I used 2 layers and after 1 layer it was already very bright,


You can look on their site to see if there is a store near your house , which is really handy.


Cause you really gotta have your hands on these great nail polishes.
My collection is already expanded to 27 nail polishes of the Ultimate nail lacquer line.
And 2 of the Ultimate mate nudes line , which is a line with all nude colors.
The total Ultimate Lacquer nail polish collection contains 46 colors.


I still wanna have 5 more nail polishes
And then my Catrice ultimate lacquer nail polish collection is completed.
I dont feel like buying the overall colors , so those last five are the last ones.



Well this was it , I hope you enjoyed reading and watching.
I really recommend these nail polish to all of you , only a few nail polishes on this line need more layers. But overall these are awesome nail polishes to have.

With lots and lots of love , 
Rianne x