4 aug 2011

What's in my make up bag

Hello lovely ladies and gents,
Today's article is a post of a  "what's in my make up bag.
We are going to have a look what's in it and what I use on a daily base.

 Make up bag from a shop in Holland called " Zeeman " 
Really cheap and I recommend this one to all dutch people.
I don't know if they have a 'Zeeman' in other country's.

 The bag has a really cute color and pretty flowers on it. 
And you can put a lot of stuff in there.
It's very bright and colorful and I absolutely love it.
It costed about 2 euro which is amazing.

This is everything what's in my make up bag.
And I'll show you one by one what's in there.
Lets have a look ! 

Two Catrice Lashes to kill mascara's
I absolutely love this mascara and it's around 3/4 euro , which is a great deal.
I am talking about the Catrice Lashes to kill mascara.
Click on the link to see a review on this mascara

Two Catrice eyeliner pens
One is in Carbon black and the other i'm still testing out and that one is just black. 
I wear a winged eye on a daily base and these eyeliner pens work great.

Two Bourjois healthy mix concealer.
This works great for my 'eyebags' when I have them.
And just makes my face look a little more awake.

Catrice infinite matt foundation.
I've been using this foundation for a while now and I like it.
I would like to try another one out when this one is gone.

My ELF cream eyeliner.
I've been using this cream eyeliner for a long time and I absolutely love it.
I wear this a few times a week when I have a little more time to do make up.
And I love it every single time , it's very creamy and very gentle on your eyes.

My Catrice sun glow matt bronzing powder.
I really love this bronzer because it's matt.
It's more natural to wear a bronzer without a shimmer and you can wear it with almost everything.
I always use this bronzer to shape my cheeks a little and you need a matt bronzer then.

My Bourjois éclat mineral face powder
I like this powder , it's light and just gives the right amount of coverage.
It sets my make up and most of the time I only powder my T-zone.

My Sleek Pan tao blush.
This is a gorgeous bright orange blush and I love it very much.
This blush is great to pop a little splash of color to your make up.

My Sephora eyebrow pencil.
I have a little chip in my brow so I have to fill that up sometimes.
Or even if I just want to shape my brows a little.

My NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
When I do an eyelook with very bright colors I use this one for a base.
But I bet you all know the jumbo pencils from NYX.
Because they are amazing.

My Labello Pure & Natural lip balm in Mint & Minerals.
I really LOVE lip balms and I want my lips to be smooth.
And this lip balm is just amazing , and I specially love the mint smell.

Last but not least
My essence pencil sharpener.
I use this to sharp my pencils of course haha.
I just recently bought this one and I think it works just like it should be working.

~
Well this was it for my make up bag.
I named everything , if you want to know something just ask i'll comment back.
I hope you liked reading and enjoyed watching.

With lots and lots of love , 
Rianne x