9 okt 2011

Outfit of the day - black and white stripes

Hi there lovely ladies and gents , 


Today's article is another outfit of the day.
Last week I bought a really cool shirt and I felt like sharing it with you.
I really love this shirt and you can see this type of shirt in all kinds of shops.
I love black and white in my clothing and I wear these two colors a lot.
So take a look at my outfit and how I wear the shirt.


I wore this shirt with some tights and a body con skirt.
PS. I'm sorry for my cat , 
This picture was taken in the morning and my cats always gets excited to see me.

I wore this outfit with a braid on the side.
I used a small elastic band , this makes my tail looks longer.


With this outfit I wore my daily make up.
A winged eye and bronzer to contour my face.

I love these braids and I think the look uber stylish. 
Well this was my outfit of the day , I hope you liked it and that it inspired you.
And that you enjoyed watching it.