20 dec 2011

Christmas eye look - Christmas green

 Hello lovely ladies and gentleman , 
Its almost Christmas and i am looking so forward to it.
Specially Christmas dinner and night , buying gifts and unwrapping them of course.
I also love to make Christmas looks , eye looks or outfits.
And today's its time for my green Christmas look that I like to share with you guys.
It's not a heavy look but really nice to wear ( specially with brown eyes ).

How to achieve this look : 
I began with a smooth and even base and applied NYX jumbo pencil in white.
On top of that I applied my Catrice eye pencil in tropical green.
I applied this in my outer V and until the halve of my lash line.
This will make a great base and the eye shadow wont move.

Then I used my eye shadows from my Sleek palette. 
I used green iguana on the outside to make the color pop.
Because it is already on a green base it will look really bright.
Then in my crease I applied green martini and started to blend the outer V with my crease.
This will make the look , look more polished instead of really hard lines.
Always blend good ! 

To highlight my eyes I used the last color of the Sleek palette called Martini.
This is a nice cream white shiny eye shadow and is great to use in eye looks.
I applied this on my brow bone and in my eye tear duct.
This will make my eyes look more awake and bright.

Then I swept the fallen eye shadow from underneath my eyes.
You can do this with a fan brush.
You can also use a tissue when your applying the eye shadow.
Just simply put the tissue underneath your eyes when your applying ,
so all the eye shadow will fall on the tissue.

At last I did my face make up. 
I applied my foundation and then used my concealer to cover all the redness or spots.
And at last I contoured my face with my bronzer.


Product list 
Eyes
NYX jumbo pencil in white 
Catrice kajal designer nr.100 in Tropical green
Sleek eye shadow palette nr.656 : Curacao
- colors : green iguana, green martini , martini
Rimmel day 2 night mascara 

Face 
Healthy mix serum nr.52 in color Vanille
Mac studio sculpt concealer nc 20
Catrice sun glow bronzer  nr.20 deep bronze

Well this was it , tommorow I will post another Christmas eye look.
This time I will use red - ish colors or gold , I still have to think that out. 
I really hope it inspired you and that you enjoyed watching.