30 dec 2011

New years party eye look - Bright Purple

Hello lovely ladies and gents , 
Another last minute New years eye look.
And this time I choose purple to be the main color.
I really love this look and its very festive.
Great to wear on new years eve or another party.
It's not a very heavy look and you can deffinitly tone it down or spice it up.
By adding colors or blending more.

 How to achieve this look
As first step I applied my NYX jumbo pencil in Milk all over the eye lid.
This makes the colors pop really nice because of the white base.
Then I applied a shiny white eye shadow all over the lid up to my brow bone.
I didn't applied the purple all over my eye lid as you can see.
To keep that open and bright look , leave a bit of skin open without hard colors.
As you can see from the lash line till my crease it's all white ! 

Then I used a dark purple to begin with.
I took my brush and applied a little bit of the dark purple in my outer V.
This will make the outer V look a little more dark then the rest of the eye lid.
Then I applied a gorgeous bright purple in my crease and started blending it upwards.
Not all the way up to the brow bone but a little above the crease.

After that I applied a shiny pink eye shadow and started blending the hard lines.
I also applied the same pink on my brow bone to highlight my eyes.
I also applied a matt creamy white in my tear duct to highlight this part.
I didn't want to use another shiny highlighter because my brow bone is already shiny.

After all these steps I applied my Rimmel day 2 night mascara
 and a white sephora eye liner in my waterline.
I applied my Sephora lip gloss in Perfect nude nr.20 and went on to the skin.

All my looks have the same base :
Foundation : Bourjois healthy mix serum - Vanille nr.52
Concealer : Mac studio sculpt concealer - nc20 
Bronzer : Catrice sun powder - Deep Bronze 

Final Look