29 jan 2012

FOTD - purple eyes

Hello lovely ladies and gents , 
Today I made a purple eye look ,
because I really wanted to play with this color and just try something out. 
This is the outcome of this little experiment and I really like it.
I still find it exciting to use these bright colors but I get more used to it now.
And I think the color looks great with my blue eyes.


As all my looks this one is pretty easy to do yourself too.
You basically need a purple eye shadow and a pink or white one.
I first applied a base all over my lid with my NYX jumbo pencil in milk. 
Then I applied a creamy white all over my eye lid.

Then I applied a bright purple in my crease and started blending this color.
I left a little space open in the inside part of my eye to keep the look bright. 
Then I added some more purple in the outer V.
To make my eyes pop a little more I used a shimmery white eye shadow on the inner tear duct , 
and a matt creamy white eye shadow on my brow bone.

On my face I used bourjois healthy remix foundation.
Under my eyes to conceal my circles I used bourjois healthy mix concealer.
And as a blush I used a light pink matt blush of the brand E.L.F. 
On the lips I used my Essence XXL nude in nr.02 Light Candy

Final Look